1. NUK Orthodontic Bottle is designed to promote oral development. $5.
2. Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Bottle provides vacuum-free feeding to help eliminate gas. $19/three-pack.
3. Philips AVENT Natural Bottle features a wide nipple for easier latch on. $10.
4. Como Tomo Natural Feeding Bottle is designed to mimic breastfeeding with a slowflow silicone nipple. $15.
5. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Added Comfort’s patented airventing design reduces air bubbles. $25/ three-pack.
6. First Years GumDrop Bottle with GentleVent’s bottom air-venting system helps reduce colic symptoms. $6.
7. Mixie Baby Bottle has separate compartments for water and formula. Shake it to mix a meal. $20.
8. Medela Calma only flows when your baby sucks and creates a vacuum to remove the milk. $20.
9. Playtex VentAire is angled to promote semi-upright feeding. $14/ three-pack.