The early weeks of pregnancy are fragile—and confusing. Here, the answers to your questions.
Read more »
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on February 15, 2006, visit www.fitpregnancy.com and follow the Fit Pregnancy and Cord Partners, Inc. Sweepstakes entry directions. Each entry must contain answer(s) to the questions posed to qualify for the drawing. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (PST) on March 31, 2006. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries on by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of American Media Inc. ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 7, 2006 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain the correct answer(s) to the questions posed. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail on or before April 7, 2006.
3. Prize: One year's supply of diapers, to be awarded by Cord Partners, Inc. (Up to a $500 value)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of American Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners' names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners' hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors' products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor's expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes.