Does the most common vaginal infection relate to infertility, or can it put an existing pregnancy at risk? Here's what you need to know.
Read more »
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on May 23, 2006, visit FitPregnancy.com and follow the Stroller Strides sweepstakes instructions. All Internet entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (PST) July 31, 2006. Only one (1) Internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Internet entries by using multiple e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Weider Publications, LLC and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection/Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 7, 2006, from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified no later than August 11, 2006.
3. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: a Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller by BOB, retail value of $399.
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of May 23, 2006. Employees of Weider Publications, LLC, American Media Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Winner must sign and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Noncompliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winner consents that Sponsor may use the Winner's names, photographs or other likenesses, the Winner's hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsor's products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. By accepting Prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective affiliates, parents, directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective parents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at fitpregnancy.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant and only at the authorized website address of fitpregnancy.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. For the name of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fit Pregnancy Online, One Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016. Requests for the name of the Winner must be received by August 15, 2006.
8. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Fit Pregnancy, One Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016