Trying to get pregnant? Make sure you know the bottom line on baby-making—what you don't understand can affect your bub-to-be's health.
Read more »
As a brand-new mom, you’re no stranger to restless nights.
But you can diminish the telltale signs of exhaustion, such as undereye circles, by following these simple tips:
* Drink water and moisturize religiously; dehydration makes that tired, drawn look more pronounced.
* Blend a creamy, flesh-toned concealer onto undereye circles.
* Apply foundation wherever necessary to help even out your complexion.
* Brighten up with pink blush and lip gloss.
* To look more alert, dab shimmery powder at the inner corners of your eyes.
* Spritz on your favorite fragrance; a little scent can do wonders for your mood—and your looks.