Trying to get pregnant? Make sure you know the bottom line on baby-making—what you don't understand can affect your bub-to-be's health.
Read more »
THE 5-MINUTE, 5-STEP ROUTINE
1. Cleanse: Never skip this step, no matter how tired you are. Iif you do, you risk getting clogged pores and breakouts.) Use a cleanser with soft massage beads.
2. Freshen up your hair: Haven't had time to shampoo in three days? Don't worry. Revive your locks and stretch between-washing time by spritzing.
3. Apply a tinted moisturizer: Hydrate your skin while adding a subtle glow. Or add a bit of tinted highlighter lotion, to your regular moisturizer or foundation and apply all over your face.
4. Conceal: A touch of concealer can do wonders for fatigue-induced dark circles and the occasional hormonal breakout.
5. Add the finishing touches: Apply a coat of color to your lashes and to your lips.