Does the most common vaginal infection relate to infertility, or can it put an existing pregnancy at risk? Here's what you need to know.
Read more »
THE 5-MINUTE, 5-STEP ROUTINE
1. Cleanse Never skip this step, no matter how tired you are (if you do, you risk getting clogged pores and breakouts). Use a cleanser with soft massage beads.
2. Freshen up your hair HavenÂt had time to shampoo in three days? DonÂt worry. Revive your locksÂand stretch between-washing timeÂby spritzing.
3. Apply a tinted moisturizer Hydrate your skin while adding a subtle glow. Or add a bit of tinted highlighter lotion, to your regular moisturizer or foundation and apply all over your face.
4. Conceal A touch of concealer can do wonders for fatigue-induced dark circles and the occasional hormonal breakout.
5. Add the finishing touches. Apply a coat of color to your lashes and to your lips.