Created by Gaby Dalkin, for the Almond Board of California
• 1 tablespoon unsalted creamy almond butter
• 2 cups fresh spinach (tightly packed)
• 1 cup vanilla almond milk
• ½ ripe banana
• ¼ cup frozen pineapple chunks
• 1 teaspoon chia seeds or 1 teaspoon flax seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until fully combined. The smoothie should be bright green and the spinach should be completely blended into the mixture.
3. Enjoy immediately.
Courtesy of the Almond Board of California