To stir in the agave more easily, heat it in the microwave or stovetop before stirring it in.
• ¼ cup apple juice
• ¼ cup peach juice
• 1 wedge lemon juice
• Agave nectar, pasteurized honey or simple syrup (to taste)
• Sparkling water
• Apple slice for garnish (optional)
1. Add apple, peach and lemon juices to a champagne flute.
2. Heat agave syrup (or use simple syrup) and stir in.
3. Top off drink with sparkling water. To finish, wedge the apple slice on the rim.
Back to Main: 8 Refreshing Summer Mocktails