Trying to get pregnant? Make sure you know the bottom line on baby-making—what you don't understand can affect your bub-to-be's health.
Read more »
1 cup butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 apple, peeled, cored and cubed
1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
2 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the first four ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat the vegetables.
3. Pour the vegetables on to a foil lined sheet tray and roast for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until tender and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4. Place the vegetables in a food processor along with the pumpkin pie spice and puree until smooth.*4. Place the vegetables in a food processor along with the pumpkin pie spice and puree until smooth.*
* At this point the puree can be placed in freezer cubes and frozen for up to 3 months.
Recipe by Catherine McCord courtesy of weelicious.com