• 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
• 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
• ½ teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
Preheat oven to 450° F. Place chickpeas and olive oil in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and shake until chickpeas are coated with oil. (Not all the oil will be absorbed.) Place oiled chickpeas on a rimmed cookie sheet, then roast, occasionally turning with a spatula, until golden and crisp, about 45 minutes. Transfer roasted chickpeas to a serving bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. For best crunch, serve immediately.