• 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1 ½ pounds), trimmed of fat
• 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
• 1 Asian pear, cut into thin slices
• 2 cups pineapple chunks
• 3 tablespoons Chinese hoisin sauce
• 3 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
• ¼ cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Rub pork tenderloin (or tofu) with Chinese five-spice powder. (If making tofu, follow package directions for cooking.) Roast in a shallow pan for 15 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature is 160° F. Remove tenderloin and let it set for 10 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.
2. While tenderloin cooks, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add Asian pear and saute for 3 minutes, then add pineapple, hoisin sauce and plum sauce, stirring to combine well. Cook additional 5 minutes or until all fruits are completely heated. Pour sauce and fruit over tenderloin or tofu, garnish with green onions and serve immediately.