Trying to get pregnant? Make sure you know the bottom line on baby-making—what you don't understand can affect your bub-to-be's health.
Read more »
Looking for a healthy, decadent snack to ease your chocolate cravings? (Umm, always.) Try this easy-to-make bark recipe, courtesy of Edward Marc Chocolatier.
2 lbs dark chocolate
¼ cup each of peanuts, almonds, and cashews
¼ cup each of cranberries and golden raisins
1. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper
2. Mix fruit and nuts in a bowl; reserve 2-4 tablespoons of the mixture to sprinkle on top of bark
3. Place dark chocolate in a medium stainless steel bowl
4. Set over a saucepan of simmering water until melted, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula, or microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between
5. Remove from heat, add fruit and nuts; stir to combine ingredients
6. Spread chocolate mixture on baking sheet to even out thickness, keeping fruit and nuts in a single layer
7. Sprinkle reserved fruit and nuts on top
8. Chill until chocolate is set (about 30 minutes)
9. Break bark into pieces and store in a container between layers of parchment or waxed paper