• ¼ pound whole-wheat or soy fettuccine
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ pound boneless, skinless turkey breast, thinly sliced
• 3 cups wild mushrooms, sliced (such as shiitake or porto-bello)
• 2 shallots, minced
• 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
• ½ cup plain yogurt
• 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (optional)
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey and stir until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, shallots and thyme and cook until mushrooms soften, about 3-4 minutes. Mix in yogurt and dill.
3. Set turkey and mushroom mixture aside until pasta is ready, covering to keep warm.
4. Drain fettuccine and toss with turkey and mushroom mixture and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Sprinkle with pine nuts, if desired.