• 2 scoops of ice cream (suggested: organic Three Twins Fair Trade Vanilla Bean Speck paired with Sea Salted Caramel or Caramel Truffle Swirl)
• 2 tsps. pistachios
• 1 4-oz. ladle of caramel sauce
• Pinch of sea salt
• Drizzle of olive oil
• Whipped cream as desired
1. Sprinkle sea salt on two scoops of ice cream.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the ice cream, being careful not to add too much (once over should be enough).
3. Add pistachios.
4. Drizzle caramel sauce over the sundae.
5. Add whipped cream (3 swirls coming to a point).
6. Drizzle additional caramel sauce over the whipped cream as desired.
—Recipe courtesy of Neal Gottlieb, founder of Three Twins Ice Cream and Troy Garot, Three Twins Ice Cream District Manager of Retail Stores