• 1 kiwi slice, skin removed
• 1 ½ ounces distilled water
• ½ ounce Monin Lychee Syrup
• ½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1 ½ ounces soda water
• 1 slice kiwi, skin-on
• 1 lemon wedge
1. In a pint mixing glass, add skinless kiwi slice and press several times with a cocktail muddler (available at crateandbarrel.com).
2. Add distilled water, lychee syrup and lime juice.
3. Fill glass with ice and shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
4. Add soda water to lychee and lime mixture, then strain into a Collins (tumbler) glass over ice.
5. Garnish with skin-on kiwi slice and lemon wedge and serve.
Back to Main: 8 Refreshing Summer Mocktails