• 1 lime wedge for garnish (optional)
• Ground granola for garnish (optional)
• 4 to 6 raspberries (or 2 strawberries)
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 1 teaspoon grated ginger
• ¼ cup mango juice
• ¼ cup grapefruit juice
1. Run the lime wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip the glass in the granola.
2. Muddle the raspberries or strawberries at the bottom of a glass, and pour in lime juice. Add grated ginger, mango juice, grapefruit juice and ice.
3. Stir to blend all flavors, and enjoy.
Back to Main: 8 Refreshing Summer Mocktails