The early weeks of pregnancy are fragile—and confusing. Here, the answers to your questions.
Read more »
To make tabbouleh with toddlers, show them how to do the following tasks (working quickly to avoid exceeding the 15-20 minute toddler attention span!):
1 1/2 cups fine bulgur
1 bunch parsley, washed and spun dry
4 scallions, trimmed
3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
1 pint grape tomatoes
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Pinch ground cumin
1. Fluff cooled, cooked tabbouleh with a slotted spoon.
2. Squeeze lemon juice (you’ll need the juice of one large lemon—no need to measure it).
3. Pull mint leaves off three sprigs.
4. Dry washed mint and parsley in a salad spinner.
5. Put grape tomatoes into a food processor and push the pulse button a few times.
6. Pinch salt and cumin and sprinkle in.
7. Stir to combine everything.
Find out more about this recipe and Toddler Cooking Classes on Mom Appetit's blog.