Trying to get pregnant? Make sure you know the bottom line on baby-making—what you don't understand can affect your bub-to-be's health.
Read more »
1 pound ground turkey
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
2 teaspoons cornstarch
Serving suggestions: Sriracha, hoisin, fresh cilantro, rice noodles, stir-fried vegetables
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients well. Chill for at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
2. Preheat the oven to 400˚ and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Use damp hands to form about 16 1 ½ inch meatballs.
3. Bake the meatballs on the prepared pan for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the broiler and broil until browned, about 5 minutes more.
5. Serve as an hors d’oeuvres with hoisin and sriracha, or serve over rice noodles for a meal.
Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.