This is a perfect make-ahead meal: You can put the meatballs in sandwiches, pair them with pasta, place them on a bed of greens or veggies, or eat them one at a time as midday snacks. Learn more about this recipe.
1 lb ground turkey (any fat percentages is fine; I’ve gone as low as 94% lean turkey with really great results.)
¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (no need to use the expensive stuff here, but don’t skip; it adds great flavor)
1 large egg
1 ½ tsp no-salt Italian seasoning
1 ¼ tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray-covered foil.
3. Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt in a large bowl.
4. Using a tablespoon to scoop, gently shape mixture into approximately 30 meatballs.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning.