• 1 cup frozen raspberry sorbet
• 2 cups white grape juice with calcium and added vitamin C
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 10 ice cubes
• 4 ounces sparkling apple cider
• Fresh or frozen whole berries
• Fresh mint sprig or candy cane for garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients except apple cider in a blender. Blend at medium speed until smooth. Pour into wineglasses, stopping at least 1/2 inch from the rim. Top each glass with 1 ounce of sparkling apple cider. Float berries on top and garnish with mint sprig or candy cane, if desired.