Look Good On No Sleep
Diminish the telltale signs of exhaustion with these simple tips.
As a brand-new mom, you’re no stranger to restless nights. But you can diminish the telltale signs of exhaustion, such as undereye circles, by following these simple tips:
- Drink water and moisturize religiously; dehydration makes that tired, drawn look more pronounced.
- Blend a creamy, flesh-toned concealer onto undereye circles.
- Apply foundation wherever necessary to help even out your complexion.
- Brighten up with pink blush and lip gloss.
- To look more alert, dab shimmery powder at the inner corners of your eyes.
- Spritz on your favorite fragrance; a little scent can do wonders for your mood—and your looks.