Feeling frenzied all the time can take a toll on your fertility. Here’s how you can chillax and boost your odds of baby-making success.
Read more »
Remember: It's really more of a wish list. It's best to keep your birth plan short and sweet, and to really think through a few key questions which will help you communicate your wishes.
Use this form to write open-ended answers to five crucial questions. Then, print it out and share it with your health care provider.
1. If labor begins naturally, when would you like to be admitted?
2. Are you willing to have labor induced?
3. What is your attitude toward pain relief?
4. Who do you want in the room with you when you deliver and/or if you need a C-section?
5. What are your desires in regards to breastfeeding?
PRINT MY BIRTH PLAN