Best of the Web
02.06.09 Hits of the week
- Tub time for baby can be tricky the first few times for a new mom. Browse through these five tips to help make bath time easier. But, a bath can also be bliss, whether soaking solo or with your little one.
- Octuplets update: Mom talks to NBC's Today show in
her first interview since giving birth to eight babies. Meanwhile, California officials are investigating if the babies' implantation violates any standards of care. The eight little ones are said to be progressing well. Take a look at our tips for preemies—health experts say these special bundles of joy require special attention and care.
- Singer Erykah Badu is all about the Tweets! The musician not only shared every step of her home birth on Twitter, she and the baby's father also used the social messaging system to reveal the name of their newborn daughter: Mars Merkaba. Looks like Twitter is being
used by moms for all occasions.
- Children grow taller if their pregnant moms enjoyed a summer in the sun, a new study says. Here are some tips for safe fun in the sun while you're expecting.
- Here's one take on how get your baby to stop using a pacifier (or any security item for that matter). We also offer some pros and cons on giving your baby a binkie.
- If you're looking to contribute to a notable cause: Buy a pair of Tiny TOMS and they'll donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.