Best of the Web
04.24.09 Hits of the week
- Don't be scared, caring for baby's umbilical cord is easier than you think. Also check out our Ask The Experts answer on immediately clamping the cord after delivery.
- Apple dumps an application called "Baby Shaker" in the wake of rising public outcry. Not all iPhone and iPod apps are that controversial. Some features can actually make a parent's job a little easier!
- Take a peek inside a day in the life of one Oregon couple with two small children. Talk about a tag team! If you are in a two-jobs situation, here are some tips on how to have it all (or at least making it work for you!).
- New report says breastfeeding may protect mom's heart after menopause. The list of benefits just keeps growing! Check out our month-to-month guide for nursing moms to stay on track despite facing different issues as their babies grow.
- Some moms are turning to cloth diapers to save money and other ways to curb the cost of kids in these tough economic times. Having a baby doesn't mean spending a lot of money. Here's a list of only essential baby products, for those who believe less is more.
- One writer says post-baby curves are the new sexy. If you've just delivered, you're probably wondering, "What's up with my body?"
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.