Best of the Web
10.28.11 The online buzz for moms-to-be
- A new study finds that fewer babies are born on Halloween than any other day because moms-to-be try to avoid delivering on that day. Scheduling your delivery day isn't without risk, so get the lowdown before you book this surgery.
- It's that time of the year: Celebrities show off their pumpkin patch cuties. If you're looking for the perfect dish for this season, try our Unearthed recipes page for seasonal favorites using six surprising winter vegetables.
- Moms can turn breastfeeding into a costume with this nursing cover idea (plus, more baby dress-up ideas!). Browse through our 2010 Halloween Guide for ghoulish and sweet ideas for baby's first spooky holiday.
- Childproofing experts would like to remind you that if you get your baby-safety advice from friends, don't believe everything you hear. Check out our Babyproofing page for tips and products to help make your home safe for your little one to explore.
- Singer Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon shared some first photos of their twins recently. For more photos of star new moms, check out our Celebrity page for more slideshows.
- Kids behaving badly? A new study says you should blame it on Mom! Our Mom Appetit blogger shares her story of finding serenity in the chaos of her son's temper tantrums.
- Mom-to-be Beyoncé is still rocking the miniskirts and high heels in her usual fabulously stylish way. Check out our show-stopping Center Stage fashion picks so you can flaunt your own flair for the dramatic.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.