Best Of The Web
11.25.11 The online buzz for moms-to-be
- Actress Bryce Dallas Howard talks about how she needs a permission slip to fly these days as she nears the end of her second pregnancy. Experts agree that air travel for women with low-risk pregnancies is perfectly OK.
- New studies find that children who are taught to be grateful may have better and healthier lives—new findings just in time for this long Thanksgiving weekend. Our Ask the Labor Nurse blogger shares her insights on her attitude about gratitude, and how it all started for her.
- One important tip for baby's first day: Make a list of the pictures you want to ensure they're recorded while you're busy enjoying that those first new-mom moments. But once you go home, don't forget to put the camera down once in awhile as a new mom so you can enjoy your little one and those everyday moments.
- This New York mom makes running look easy—even when she was pregnant. Our Running on Empty blogger talks about the varying opinions on what makes someone a "real" runner.
- Awkward question time: What comes first, your husband or your kids? Check out our Is Your Relationship Babyproof? page to learn what you should know and do starting now while you're still pregnant to head off the the top five conflicts that derail even the strongest relationships.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.