Best of the Web
12.01.08 Hits of the week
- When thinking about what to avoid now that you're pregnant, don't forget to cross hairspray off your list, a new study says. Check out our Going Green section for a list of common chemicals to steer clear of during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Wondering what questions to ask your OB-GYN before you get pregnant? I'm sure you have a million of them. Like our Ask the Labor Nurse blogger Jeanne Faulkner says: There are no silly or trivial questions.
- A new study found that water aerobics may help make childbirth more bearable. Our Fit For Delivery feature offers labor-prep exercises to train you for the big day.
- A new addition to the stroller-wars arsenal: Marc Jacobs teams up with Bugaboo in designing a limited edition stroller. So exclusive, there are only 15 of them in the world; three of those for sale in New York City. Check out the strollers section in our 2008 Buyer's Guide for more affordable options.
- And last but not least: Parents in Italy offered big cash to name their babies after Fascist leader Benito Mussolini. If that's not your cup of tea, we have a list of baby name links to help you in your search for the perfect name.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.