Best Of The Web
12.30.11 The online buzz for moms-to-be
- As we near the end of the year, take a look back at the top 10 parenting news stories of 2011 and our list of popular celebrity names of '11.
- Moms in various cities this week joined a nationwide "nurse-in" targeting Target and what some people call the retail chain's "restrictive corporate breastfeeding policies." Nursing in public can be a hot-button issue. Check out our Nursing in Public page for stylish ways to nurse your baby in public or even pump at work without baring it all.
- President Barack Obama added to his "baby whisperer" fame while visiting families over the holidays. It's not the first time that the U.S. president has inspired parents and their babies.
- Are friends at LilSugar are asking: Are your boobs off-limits to your hubby while breastfeeding? Remember, having your partner's support is No. 1 when it comes to Breastfeeding Like A Pro.
- Celebrity mom-to-be Kourtney Kardashian says she's eating "whatever I can tolerate." Head over to our Keep It Down page for tricks to getting the nutrients you need while calming morning sickness.
- Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill and his wife are expecting their first child. Browse through our Star Moms section for more articles and tidbits on celebrity moms-to-be.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.