Best Of The Web
03.02.12 The online buzz for moms-to-be
- One writer takes a look at the subtle tactic employers use to mask pregnancy discrimination. Despite great strides to make the workplace more flexible over the years, pregnancy discrimination complaints are soaring.
- Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel openly talks about her recent miscarriage in an effort to help other women. Miscarriage tops the list of many pregnant women's fears, but experts are making big strides toward understanding it.
- Great poll from our friends at LilSugar: Do you share your breastfeeding photos? Nursing has been in the news this week with the American Academy of Pediatrics re-emphasizing that moms should breastfeed exclusively for the first six months of a baby's life.
- Sorry bargain hunters! Looks like Forever 21 has quietly discontinued its maternity line. Take a peek at our pregnancy fashion boards on Pinterest for our fashion editor's latest maternity inspirations.
- A new study finds that parents are often right to bring children with fever to the ER. Check out our New Mom Survival Guide page for tips on when to call the pediatrician if your baby is running hot.
- Actress Uma Thurman announced that she's expecting her third baby. Browse through our Older Moms Have What It Takes page for expert insights into how age plays a positive factor in motherhood.
- Isabella Oliver has launched a new website called Isabella Oliver World, which features a wide range of features for women to enjoy all over the world. Head over to our Fashion and Beauty section for additional tips on how to have a stylish pregnancy.
- Reports are swirling that superstar Beyoncé was spotted breastfeeding daughter Blue Ivy in public while they were out over the weekend. Check out our Breastfeeding A Go-Go page for info on how to nurse your baby and still have a life.
—Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor