Best of the Web
04.03.09 Hits of the week
- Pregnancy is easy—it's picking a baby name that's the hardest! So we asked the question: How unique is your baby's name?
- One mom shares her real-life details of her first few days postpartum. Just had a baby? Visit our Six-Week Survival Guide for tips on what to expect and how to stay sane.
- Moms-to-be in Britain are now eligible for a tax-free baby bonus toward prenatal care. As Crib Notes reported this week, even British men are enjoying some new-dad perks courtesy of their government.
- For some power moms, having a baby is a breeze. Looking for how to make your pregnancy easy, too? Take a peek at our 10 ways to slow down and enjoy your pre-baby days.
- There's been a large recall of high chairs over a choking hazard. Check out our list of recent product recalls in case you missed an alert about a different baby item.
- French Vogue presents its photo interpretation of motherhood and causes quite an online stir.
- Remember when you couldn't say "pregnancy" on TV? Well looks like those days are long over and it's quite the buzzword now!
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.