Best of the Web
01.23.09 Hits of the week
- A first-time dad—dealing with the loss of his wife one day after the birth of their daughter—records his life on his blog. It's a very moving story that has captured an online following. No one can really prepare you for when the worst happens,
pregnancy-related or not. Sometimes, simply saying
"I'm sorry" is best.
- A writer shares her 10 pregnancy must-haves. What about when baby arrives? Be prepared with our list of must-haves for the both of you.
- A new crop of scientists are increasingly using their own children as test subjects. (A little too boring for you? Well trust me, the baby's photo alone is funny.) Then try our
owner's manual for baby and see if it helps you gain a little insight into your newborn.
- An online quiz asks: How much do you know about miscarriage? As frequently as it happens, however, miscarriage often occurs for no known reason. Check out our experts' take on what causes such a loss and what doesn't, plus other resources.
- Ever wonder about the story behind the famous Gerber Baby? Here's the story behind
10 famous food logos, plus the
Gerber Baby herself! Also, take a peek down our
list of Star Mom interviews and see if you spot one of your celebrity favorites.
- Announcing Fit Pregnancy's Capture the Moment contest! Share your special moment and enter to win a prize package worth more than $2,750! In addition, your photo will be featured on Fitpregnancy.com and DiscoveryHealth.com.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.