Best of the Web
06.26.09 Hits of the week
- Researchers are looking for ways to protect a baby if mom drinks. The issue of drinking alcohol during pregnancy presents a dilemma for many expectant women.
- The debate continues over the value of private vs. public cord-blood banking. To bank of not to bank: What you need to know about cord-blood banking.
- Disney now offering organic and eco-friendlier products! From baby gear to cleaning supplies, check out our database of green companies and products you can feel good about using!
- Navigating a hospital stay can be overwhelming for some women after they've given birth. Here's eight reasons why new moms don't want visitors, plus nine tips for visiting the newest family member. In our Real Deal feature, 14 moms offer proven tips to improve your hospital stay.
- After labor, do you plan to room-in with your newborn in the hospital? See how our Ask the Expert tackled this issue for one mom.
- One magazine asks: Is an ugly baby harder to love?
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.