We all know that a baby's first Halloween is more about mom and dad (and don't forget grandma) than it is about your little one. While it's unlikely that he'll remember his debut round of trick-or-treating, it doesn't mean you can't make it a memorable day of dress-up for your baby. After all, you'll always have the photos to look back on (and all the candy)!
If you're expecting, don't feel guilty about stealing more than one treat for yourself: Chocolate has been scientifically proven to be good for you and baby.
So whether you're looking for last-minute costume ideas at Babies 'R' Us, browsing online or getting crafty with fabric and accessories at home, we've got some fun ideas for Baby's spooky look.
* When in doubt, it's a great idea to deck out your baby's stroller as part of her Halloween costume.
* Try a simple mask and tail combo, which can be worn with everyday clothes.
* Don't want to put in the work? Retailers like Pottery Barn Kids have a variety of costumes for children of all ages.
* Click through these photos to see creative handmade costumes inspired by a night at the movies!
* This website offers costume swapping, which helps green moms celebrate Halloween in a more sustainable way.
* For those who enjoy babies in wigs, we bring you a ventriloquist baby costume.
FUN AND SAFETY
* It's important to keep these safety tips to keep in mind as you get your family ready for trick-or-treating.
* A helpful look at how to handle Halloween for kids with special needs.
* Flashlights are a must on this fun night. Don't leave home without one!