We all know that a baby's Halloween is more about mom and dad (and don't forget grandma) than it is about your little one. It's likely that he or she won't remember this day at all. But that doesn't mean that you can't make it a memorable day of dress-up for your baby. After all, you'll always have the photos to look back on (and all the candy from trick-or-treating)!
If you're expecting, don't feel guilty about stealing more than one treat for yourself: Chocolate has been scientifically proven to be good for you and baby.
So whether you're looking for last-minute costume ideas at Babies 'R' Us, browsing online or getting crafty with fabric and accessories at home, we've got some fun ideas from our fellow baby sites:
* Check out these great ideas to deck out your baby's stroller as part of his or her Halloween costume.
* Martha Stewart always comes through with great ideas! She offers up these adorable do-it-yourself costume ideas perfect for babies.
* Try a simple mask and tail combo , which can be worn with everyday clothes.
* Pottery Barn Kids has a variety of costumes for children of all ages.
* Click through these photos to see creative handmade costumes inspired by a night at the movies!
* This website offers costume swapping, which helps green moms celebrate Halloween in a more sustainable way.
* For those who enjoy babies in wigs: a ventriloquist baby costume.
FUN AND SAFETY
* Some safety tips to keep in mind as you get your family ready for trick-or-treating.
* A helpful look at how to handle Halloween for kids with special needs.
* Flashlights are a must on this fun night. Don't leave home without one!
* L'ovedbaby clothing company is sponsoring a Halloween costume contest. Just send in a photo of your little one in a L'ovedbaby costume by Nov. 5 to qualify.
* Everyone wants to see your baby photos, especially at Halloween. Browse through this list of baby photo contests to see which one interests you.