- It's been all about swine flu this week. If you are expecting and concerned about the outbreak, read the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's advice for moms-to-be. If you're looking for a more overall take on the situation, check out the CDC's up-to-the-minute updates on the H1N1 flu. Also, a Q&A on what the pandemic means for you and me; and our Ask the Labor Nurse blogger's advice on fighting the flu when you're pregnant.
- In other news, check out one website's list for the best tech toys for new moms. As Crib Notes has reported in the past, gadgets make a mom's job a little bit easier (and dad's, too!).
- Forget muumuus! Pregnant women can still have style, no matter how far along. Check out our fashion section for more tips and remember: Don't be afraid to express yourself, moms-to-be!
- Oh boy! Consumer Reports magazine inadvertently jumped into the ongoing debate about attachment parenting. Its article on baby products to avoid caused quite an online buzz. Attachment parenting may sound too old school for some people, but it's one of the most widely practiced styles of child-rearing.
- Diaper rash—you're going to have to deal with it at some point, so here are some tips on natural remedies. Plus, take a glance at our suggestions on how to keep your baby's bum healthy with a few simple measures.
Maria Vega is Fit Pregnancy magazine's copy editor.