Toddler Cooking Class Three: Tabbouleh
bunch parsley, washed and spun dry
sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
fresh lemon juice
Salt to taste
Pinch ground cumin
1. Fluff cooled, cooked tabbouleh with a slotted spoon.
2. Squeeze lemon juice (you'll need the juice of one large lemon - no need to measure it).
3. Pull mint leaves off three sprigs.
4. Dry washed mint and parsley in a salad spinner.
5. Put grape tomatoes into a food processor and push the pulse button a few times.
6. Pinch salt and cumin and sprinkle in.
7. Stir to combine everything.
- Find out more about this recipe and Toddler Cooking Classes on Mom Appetit's blog.