Your Birth Plan
Remember: it's really more of a wish list. It's best to keep your birth plan short and sweet, and to really think through a few key questions which will help you communicate your wishes. Use this form to write open-ended answers to five crucial questions. Then, print it out and share it with your healthcare provider.
1. If labor begins naturally, when would you like to be admitted?
2. Are you willing to have labor induced?
3. What is your attitude toward pain relief?
4. Who do you want in the rooom with you when you deliver and/or need a C-section?
5. What are your desires in regard to breastfeeding?