Winter Fruit Salad
Get out of your apple-only rut and mix up a bowlful of mixed natural sweets.
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced into segments
- 1 apple, washed and diced
- 1 pear, washed and diced
- 1 cup red or white seedless grapes, washed
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups plain, low-fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons molasses (optional)
- 8 tablespoons granola
1. Gently mix all fruit in a large bowl. Divide into 4 bowls. Top each serving with 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon molasses and 2 tablespoons granola. Refrigerate fruit and toppings separately if not serving immediately.
- A dollop of yogurt and the sweet crunch of granola give this fruit salad a great mix of texture and flavor.