Sparkling Pear Cider Cocktail
- 2 cans pears in extra-light syrup
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 8 ounces Kerns Peach Nectar (or flavor of your choice)
- 8 fresh or frozen berries of your choice (optional)
1. Make pear puree ice cubes one day prior to serving: Drain the canned pears and process in a blender until smooth. Pour the pear puree into an ice cube tray. (Try to find trays with fun shapes, like stars.) Place in freezer until completely frozen.
2. When ready to serve, remove eight puree cubes from the trays and place two in each of four standard-size champagne flutes. Fill each glass approximately full with sparkling cider, top with 2 ounces of peach nectar and drop in two berries, if desired.