Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie with Chia Seeds
Start your new-mom day with a dose of healthy fats
Servings: 1 Start to Finish 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted creamy almond butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach (tightly packed)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds or 1 teaspoon flax seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until fully combined. The smoothie should be bright green and the spinach should be completely blended into the mixture.
3. Enjoy immediately.
- Created by Gaby Dalkin, for the Almond Board of California