Blueberry-Maple Yogurt Ice Cream
This recipe calls for an ice cream maker. To serve a similar version without an ice cream maker, blend all the ingredients, then place the blender in the freezer for 45 minutes. Blend again and serve immediately.
- 1 cup plain yogurt (preferably full fat)
- 1 cup half-and-half or cream
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 - 3 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves (such as all-fruit blueberry spread)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch of salt
1. In a blender, puree all the ingredients until smooth. Transfer to an ice cream maker and churn until frozen. Serve soft or freeze until firm. Can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.