- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed
1. Place 1/4 cup orange juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let soften for 5 minutes.
2. Place 1/4 cup orange juice in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until just simmering. Pour over gelatin mixture; whisk to dissolve, then whisk in remaining orange juice and lemon juice.
3. Place an even portion of blueberries in two small bowls and two 8-ounce glass goblets. Pour gelatin mixture over blueberries and refrigerate jellies for 1 hour, or until set.
4. Serve one blueberry-orange jelly bowl to baby; place plastic wrap over the remaining jelly and refrigerate for another meal. Refrigerate goblets until ready to make parfait recipe.