Butternut Squash Bruschetta
Last night, I stole some of Leo's squash cubes to create a pre-dinner nibble. We'll have what the gentleman in the bib is having please.
- 1/4 cup pureed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons fresh ricotta
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced scallion white
- Salt and black pepper
- 6 slices whole wheat baguette toast brushed with olive oil and rubbed with garlic
- Small handful baby arugula leaves, for garnish
- Minced scallion green, for garnish
1. In a bowl, combine the squash, ricotta, lemon, parmesan and scallion white. Season with salt and pepper and spread the mixture on the toasts. Scatter with arugula leaves and garnish with the scallion green.
- Follow the adventures of Zoe the Mom Appetit blogger as she cooks healthy meals and raises a toddler.