- 12 cups arugula leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 ounces Asiago cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
1. Combine arugula, cherry tomatoes and white beans in large bowl. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, chicken tenders and several pinches of salt and pepper; saute until juicy and just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add to salad.
2. Whisk remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil with vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat. Divide salad among four dinner plates and sprinkle with Asiago cheese.