Chicken Enchilada Recipe with Avocado and Greek Yogurt
Your fave Mexican dish, made healthier.
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 6 low-carb tortillas
- 8 ounces cooked, cubed chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat an 8-by-8-inch pan with cooking spray and pour in 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
3. Mash 1 avocado with 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon ground cumin, 2 teaspoons hot sauce and 1/4 cup salsa.
4. Saute 1/2 cup chopped white onion.
5. Layer each of 6 low-carb tortillas with avocado mixture, 8 ounces cooked, cubed chicken (divided) and onion. Roll up side by side in pan. Drizzle with 3/4 cup enchilada sauce; bake for 20 minutes.