A scrumptious, one-pan way to get your Omega 3s.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 10 ounce cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 6 ounces cod filets
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, chilies and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Place cod filets into tomato mixture; spoon some sauce over fish. Cover pan and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve fish covered with sauce.