Constant Chaos Tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves
- 2 teabags (or 1 tablespoon loose tea), black or green, decaf or regular
- Small handful fresh mint (or 1 mint tea bag)
- Zest of half a lemon or orange, peeled from the fruit with a swivel peeler
- Honey, for serving
1. Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a small pan over medium-high heat, toss the cinnamon stick for 1 minute. Add the cloves and toss until fragrant, 1 minute more. Transfer the spices to a teapot and add the tea, mint and zest.
2. Pour the boiling water into the teapot and steep to desired strength, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot with honey.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.