- 5 medium ears of corn, husked (3 cups kernels)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion (or other sweet onion)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each halved
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut corn from cobs. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 3 minutes. Add corn and saute for 5 minutes more. Stir in cherry tomato halves and saute for 2 more minutes.
2. Reserve half of mixture (about 2 cups) in a bowl, cover and keep warm. Save remaining corn hash (2 cups) for baby. Serve baby a portion of hash sprinkled with Parmesan cheese; refrigerate or freeze leftovers in a sealed container for another meal.