Corn Hash with Garlic Shrimp
- Reserved 2 cups summer corn hash (http://www.fitpregnancy.com/nutrition/recipe/corn-hash)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 pitted black olives, such as kalamata, each quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary ( teaspoon dried)
- 1 dozen large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Side dish Suggestion: Arugula salad tossed with fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
1. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add olives, garlic and rosemary; saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in reserved corn hash and cook for 4 minutes, or until shrimp have just turned opaque.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon into two bowls.