Crispy Broccoli with Garlic-Soy Drizzle
This simple-to-cook dish is a quick way to get your daily dose of veggies.
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Toss broccoli with olive oil and spread across sheet pan, leaving space between florets. Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through until lightly browned. While broccoli roasts, whisk together soy sauce, mirin, and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture over cooked broccoli and garnish with sesame seeds.