Easy Dinner for a Tough Day: Finger Foods
When cooking feels impossible, but a healthy dinner is the goal, bust out a mezze platter and relax.
Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 10 mins
- Labneh or Greek yogurt, drizzled with olive oil or honey and sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Raw cucumber, carrot, bell pepper and radish slices
- Slivered red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Blanched sugar snaps or green beans
- Whole wheat pita, warmed and sliced into wedges
- Salt and pepper
1. Arrange the ingredients in separate bowls and serve as an hors d'ouevres or a light meal.
- This spread invites improvisation and counts as dinner in a pinch. Add hummus, baba ghanoush, feta cheese, dried figs, toasted walnuts, or whatever you can rustle up; serve with a glass of wine, a mocktail or mint tea.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.