Feed-Me-Fast Finger Foods
Yield: 1 grown-up and 1 toddler as a substantial snack Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1 large peach, pear or apple, peeled, cored and cut into cubes
- 3 ounces cheddar or muenster cheese, cubed
- 1 handful green beans or carrot sticks, steamed until soft
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted and cut into fingers (or 4 wholegrain, low-sodium crackers)
1. Some toddlers may prefer to eat one thing at a time, since variety can be overwhelming. Everything but the toast can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.